Blue Fuzion - Return (Special) Blue Fuzion - Return (Special)

Improving! :O

I can really notice that you have put more energy and time to get that little extra in it! :D I like the sound and the melody! The speech is really cheering the song up i think :D

Thanks for you words about me m8! I would say the same to you! :D I look forward to make more collabs with you :)

/// DJ CRYSTALLIZE

IDM~Koffie (Orginal Mix) IDM~Koffie (Orginal Mix)

Soft and i,m diggin

I usally dont listen that much to house but this is really soft and relaxing. I could see myself going to a dark bar for drinking some alone and this song is playing. Impressive song! I would like to see some more variation considering that the song is more than 6 min long. But nothing to really pick at. Great work mate! :)

ElectronicIDM responds:

Hmm yeah, it's intended for clubby use / background use though, i can deal with a 6 minute song like this one at these moments (:

For a newgrounds listen, it might be too long for the repeating patterns, thanks for the criticism!

-Monodisc

Blue Fuzion - The Winter Blue Fuzion - The Winter

Good song :)

You have improved very much since that song so your probably will improve now to ! :D good song!

[Waltz] [Waltz]

Great!

This is a very happy song! Its like I forget all the bad things in the world and only remember the good things. I like it! I voted a 5/5 and it got -? xD Keep it up!

r0bz0r responds:

Thanks for the review!

Blue Fuzion - Countdown Blue Fuzion - Countdown

Good!

Its a really good song and cool effects! But i think a harder bass could be good and this song really needs a bassline I think :D Try add bassline and see if it gets better :D I think it could be big difference :D
-Dj Crystallize

BlueFuzion responds:

Yeah, i think the same too!

Thanks for the awesomer review!!!! :D :D :D

The Cock Trance Chronicles The Cock Trance Chronicles

Cool!

Yes I would say like HeavyTank :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Bassline

awsome song! But to make it really good you should try a steady bassline :)

Lion King - F-777 ReMiX Lion King - F-777 ReMiX

Good start

I totally love the begining! But when the saw start i dont like it :/ I dont know the melody of the lion king so the melody is bnew for me but i didnt like it so much but it makes me happy some way :) Well, its a good song! But make the second part more powerful :) I,m pretty new making making music myself so i shouldnt say something xD Just my opinoin :)
- DJ Crystallize

Cancer (Demo) Cancer (Demo)

Nice

Cool guitar but its very repetitive. Bad choice of drums i think, doesent fit to the guitar. But fix that and make more different sounds and melodies :) Good luck!
- Dj Crystallize